1.Lili Zhao, Qing Cao, Aili Wang, Jiazhi Duan, Weijia Zhoua, Yuanhua Sang, Hong Liu, Iron Oxide Embedded Titania Nanowires - an Active and Stable Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution in Acidic Media,Nano Energy,45 (2018) 118–126.
2.Lili Zhao, Yan Zhang, Fulei Wang, Shicong Hu, Xiaoning Wang, Baojin Ma, Hong Liu, Zhong Lin Wang, Yuanhua Sang, BaTiO3nanocrystal-mediated micro pseudo-electrochemical cells with ultrasound-driven piezotronic enhancement for polymerization,Nano Energy, 39 (2017) 461–469.
3.Lili Zhao, Jin Jia, Zhiyuan Yang, Jiayuan Yu, Aili Wang, Yuanhua Sang, Weijia Zhou, Hong Liu, One-step Synthesis of CdS Nanoparticles/MoS2Nanosheets Heterostructure on Porous Molybdenum Sheet for Enhanced Photocatalytic H2Evolution,Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 210 (2017) 290–296.
4.Lili Zhao, Daidong Guo, Xueliang Kang, Longyue Liang, Zhiyuan Yang, Yuanhua Sang, and Hong Liu, Morphology Tuned BaTiO3Ceramic Sintering: Crystal Facet and Size Distribution,Sci. Adv. Mater.8(6), 1200-1207 (2016).
5.Daidong Guo‡,Lili Zhao‡, Yuanhua Sang*, Hong Liu*, Shaohong Liu and Xudong Sun, Al2O3/yttrium compound core–shell structure formation with burst nucleation: a process driven by electrostatic attraction and high surface energy,RSC Adv., 4, 55400 (2014).
6.Yuanhua Sang, Haiming Qin, Hong Liu,Lili Zhao, Yana Wang, Huaidong Jiang, Jiyang Wang, Partial wet route for YAG powders synthesis leading to transparent ceramic: A core–shell solid-state reaction process,Journal of the European Ceramic Society33 (2013) 2617–2623.
7.Daidong Guo, Baojin Ma,Lili Zhao, Jichuan Qiu, Wei Liu, Yuanhua Sang, Jerome Claverie, and Hong Liu, Bright YAG:Ce nanorod phosphors prepared via a partial wet chemical route and biolabeling applications,ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces8 (2016) 11990−11997.
8. Baojin Ma, Shan Zhang, Ruoyu Liu, Jichuan Qiu,Lili Zhao, Shicai Wang, Jianhua Li, Yuanhua Sang, Huaidong Jiang and Hong Liu, Prolonged fluorescence lifetime of carbon quantum dots by combining with hydroxyapatite nanorods for bio-applications,Nanoscale9 (2017) 2162–2171.
9. Baojin Ma, Yu Wu, Shan Zhang, Shicai Wang, Jichuan Qiu,Lili Zhao, Daidong Guo, Jiazhi Duan, Yuanhua Sang, Linlin Li, Huaidong Jiang and Hong Liu, Terbium−aspartic acid nanocrystals with chirality-dependent tunable fluorescent properties,ACS Nano11 (2017) 1973−1981.
10. Jin Jia, Tanli Xiong,Lili Zhao, Fulei Wang, Hong Liu, Renzong Hu, Jian Zhou, Weijia Zhou, and Shaowei Chen, Ultrathin N-doped Mo2C nanosheets with exposed active sites as efficient electrocatalyst for hydrogen evolution reactions,ACS Nano11 (2017) 12509–12518.
11.Jin Jia, Weijia Zhou, Zhaoqian Wei, Tanli Xiong, Guixiang Li,Lili Zhao, Xiaofei Zhang, Hong Liu, Jian Zhou, Shaowei Chen, Molybdenum carbide on hierarchical porous carbon synthesized from CuMoO2as efficient electrocatalysts for electrochemical hydrogen generation,Nano Energy41 (2017) 749–757.
12. Zhiyuan Yang, Shicai Xu,Lili Zhao, Jing Zhang, Zhengping Wang, Xiufang Chen, Xiufeng Cheng, Fapeng Yu, Xian Zhao, A new direct growth method of graphene on Si-face of 6H-SiC by synergy of the inner and external carbon sources,Applied Surface Science436 (2018) 511–518.
13. Zhiyuan Yang,Lili Zhao, Jing Zhang, Li Sun, Fapeng Yu, Xiufang Chen, Xiufeng Cheng, Xiangang Xu, Zhengping Wang, Xian Zhao, A new direct growth of high quality graphene on Si-face of 6H-SiC by inner and external carbon sources catalyzed by nickel, 2017 14th China International Forum on Solid State Lighting: International Forum on Wide Bandgap Semiconductors China (SSLChina: IFWS), 2017, 131-135.